Composite doors are an alternative to PVCu doors, offering all the benefits of low maintenance, security, outstanding technical excellence but with the traditional look of a timber door to give your property the great looks you desire. Suitable for replacement projects they will add value and character to all house types.
Barrier Glazing offer a huge range of beautiful designs both classic and contemporary, in a multitude of colours from traditional ‘black’ and ‘red’ to the more on trend ‘Chartwell Green’, ‘Anthracite Grey’ or ‘Duck Egg Blue’ – they are carefully designed and crafted from the finest materials.
With its realistic wood grain surface that is extremely robust, our doors resist scratching and are easy to clean. For that extra touch you may choose from an array of special glass designs. Your door cannot be forcibly levered open and security lock cylinders prevent locks being drilled and so offer high security.
Barrier Glazing Composite doors offer:-
– Full length multi point locking with dead bolt to police preferred security specifications
– Weather proof anodised handles
– High density polyurethane core, chemically bonded to outer skins offering outstanding levels of heat insulation,
high thermal efficiency and nil expansion.
– Factory fitted, toughened, double glazed units to BS standards (As an optional extra you may choose a triple glazed glass unit)
– Scuff proof, flame retardant 3mm wood grain embossed skin.
– High performance weather seal strip.
– Ask about easy access extra low threshold for wheelchairs and pushchairs
– No cracking, bowing or warping.
– Free, 10 year product guarantee.
With an impressive range of composite door designs, colours and quality ‘Solidor‘ are a popular brand choice with many of our customers. Solidor offers many contemporary designs, colours and door furniture.